Remote Physiotherapy Consultation
Now available for video consultations, our Physiotherapy experts have dedicating specific time slots for those patients and clients who feel unable to attend a face-to-face session; conducting a first-hand remote interview to determine the origin or reasoning behind the pain or issue you are experiencing.
- Exercise Prescription
- Management Advice
- Treatment progression
- Exercise progression
Face To Face Physiotherapy Consultations
You will be required to register to book an appointment
- Exercise Prescription
- Manual Therapy
- Electro Therapy
Sports/Deep Tissue Massage
Pay As You Go
20min Treatment Session £25
30min treatment Session £35
1hour Treatment Session £65
10% Off Subscriptions
30min Monthly session £30
1Hour Monthly session £55
1Hour Bi-Monthly session £60
BENEFITS INCLUDE: PAIN MANAGEMENT, IMPROVED MOBILITY, IMPROVED POSTURE, IMPROVED CIRCULATION, TISSUE REGENERATION AND BOOSTING IMMUNE SYSTEM.
Accredited Consultants and Chartered Physiotherapists
- Equipment and working environment
- Chair and Desk
- Detailed report for individual and employer, outlining risk factors and actions required
- Postural advice and general desk related exercises
- Everything included in basic assessment
- + Cinical assessment of pre-existing Muskuloskeletal related problems
- +Detailed report of clinical diagnoses and treatment recommendations
- +Exercise precription and follow-up recommandations.
Clients without insurance cover can pay directly for physiotherapy sessions. Furthermore, paying for your physiotherapy treatment directly will help maintain low premiums on your health insurance.
As a self funding client you do not require a referral from the GP or pre-authorisation from your health insurance company for treatment with Empire Physiotherapy, simply call to book or book online.
- Initial assessment and treatment – £90 (approximately 1Hour)
- Follow-up Treatment – £50 (approximately 30minutes)
Using Private Health Insurance
We are currently recognised physiotherapy provider by a select group of health insurance companies, including AXA, AVIVA, WPA, Cigna, Vitality, The Exeter, HCML, Overland Health and Simplyhealth. If you have another insurance not listed here, feel free to contact us as we may be able to help.
If you plan to use any of the health insurances below to cover the cost of your treatments with us, you must first provide a policy number, authorisation code, excess details and treatment limitations.
We will not bill you directly but your Health insurance provider will be billed following your treatment